Search This Site

This site requires Quick time to play its audio player if need.
----------------------------------------------
"A penny for your thoughts"

Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Italian Goes To New York


[read with an Italian accent]
One day I'm'a gonna New York to big'a hotel. In'a morning I go to eat'a breakfast. I tell'a waitress I wanna two pisses toast. She bring me one piss. I say you no understand. I wanna to piss on'a my plate. She say you better not piss on'a plate, you son'a ma bitch. I don't even know the lady and she call'a me a sonna ma bitch.
Later I go to eat at the big'a restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and a knife but no fock. I tell'a her I wanna fock. She tell'a me everyone wanna fock. I tell'a her you no understand. I wanna fock on the table. She say better not fock on the table, you son'a ma bitch. I don't even know the lady and she call'a me a sonna ma bitch.
So I go to room'a in'a hotel and there is no sheits on'a my bed. I call'a the manager and tell'a him I wanna sheit. He tell'a me to go to the toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna sheit on'a my bed. He say you better not sheit on'a bed, you son'a ma bitch. I dont even know the man and he call'a me sonna ma bitch.
I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say "Peace on you". I say piss on you too, you son'a ma bitch. I gonna go back to Italy.
The Italian Man Who Went To Malta.





Italian Man Who Went To Malta
Composição: Indisponível
One day imma gona to Malta to bigga hotell
In the morning i go down to eat a breakfast
I tell the waitress i wanna 2 pisses of toast
She brings me only one piss
I tell her i wanna to piss
She says go to the toilet
I say you dont understand
I want to piss on my plate
She say you better no piss on the plate
You son of a bitch!
I dont even know the lady
And she calls me a son of a bitch

Later

I go to eat at a bigga resturant
The waitress bring me a spoon and
a knife, but no fork!
I tell her i wanna the fuck
She tellin me everyone wanna fuck
I tell her you dont understand
I wanna fucka on the table
She say you better not fuck on the table
You son of a bitch!

So i go back to my room in a hotel
And there is no sheeats on the bed
Call the manager and im tellin him i wanna shit!
He tellin me go to the toilet
I say you dont understand
I wanna shit on my bed!
He say you better not shit on my bed
You son of you bitch!

I go to the check out
and the man in the desk says
Peace on you, i said piss on you too
you son of a bitch!
Im goin back to Italia, Arrivederci

View blog reactions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment